How to Stack Rings - Engagement and Wedding Rings
Many people wear their engagement and wedding rings fused together. But recently, stackable wedding rings with engagement rings have been trending, for they allow you to change up your ring stack to match your current style or incorporate other special rings, aside from only the engagement and wedding ring. This ring trend may also save you money, since you won’t need to pay to have them fused together. Stackable rings allow you to mix and match your rings, depending on your wardrobe, style choice, and mood.
What is Ring Stacking?
Ring stacking is a jewelry trend that involves stacking rings on each other, one directly on top of the other, to create a larger, more dramatic statement. The most common ring stacking involves two rings on the same finger, but it can also be done with three or four rings on each finger. There are no limits for how to stack rings!
Why Stack Wedding Rings?
Ring stacking is great for women who want to incorporate several types of jewelry into their outfits with the ability to mix and match different pieces. There are many different styles of rings available these days, but luckily, all of them work as stackable wedding rings with engagement rings. This can be done on any finger, but usually, ring stacks are worn on the ring finger and even the pointer finger.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should stack your rings:
- Beautiful, intricate fashion statement.
- Allows you to mix and match different accessories.
- Make your hands look more elegant and fingers slimmer.
- Personalizes your lifelong commitment.
How to Stack Rings: Tips and Tricks for Successful Ring Stacking
When wearing stackable wedding rings with engagement rings, there are some things that you need to consider. Here are some tips to successfully learn how to stack rings:
- Always wear the heaviest ring on the bottom, like the engagement ring.
- Choose different sizes, colors, and designs when stacking to create a unique look.
- The ring finger is best suited for stackable rings. This is traditionally where the engagement ring and wedding ring rest, so building off of that keeps the rings special.
- The most common order of arrangement is an engagement ring, a wedding band, and then the eternity or other types of rings.
- However, the joy and purpose of stacking rings is to allow the individual to choose their own style on how they wear their rings. The choice is all yours!
With Twila True Fine Jewelry & Watches, stacking rings can be very classic with the Platinum Oval Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring, elegant with the 18k Rose Gold Brilliant Cut Diamond Eternity Wedding band, bold with the 14k Rose Gold Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring, or beautifully eccentric with the 14K Rose Gold Diamond Pave Lady's Ring, depending on the pairings. When these rings are stacked on one finger, it makes it seem as if they have been together for eternity.
Twila True Fine Jewelry & Watches even has rings to choose from that give the appearance of stackable wedding rings with engagement rings, but are actually fused into a set. Explore the 18k Yellow Gold 1.17 Carat Diamond Ring, the 14K White gold Diamond Lady's Ring, and the 14K Yellow Gold Diamond and Link Ring for easy accessorizing!
Wedding rings are a symbol of commitment and eternal love, which is why it is important they suit the individual’s taste. There are many different ways to wear two or more rings on a finger. Depending on the individual’s preferences, they may choose to wear their rings stacked, side by side, or even on different fingers. No matter your choice in how to stack rings, make sure that you are happy with the way it looks and feels.